Play Creations believe that we are all merely tenants of this beautiful planet that we inhabit. As such, we all have a reponsibility to do what we can to look after it.
It is all well and good promoting our soft play equipment as being beneficial to our kids' health and well being, if we then chose to neglect the impact our actions have on our childrens' future environment.
We firmly believe that businesses especially, should be reponsible for achieving good environmental practice and should operate in a sustainable manner.
We are therefore committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral and fundamental part of our business strategy and operating methods.
It is a priority of ours to encourage our customers, suppliers and business associates to endeavour to do the same. Not only does this make sound commercial sense, it is also a matter of us delivering on our duty of care towards future generations.
Our policy is to:
- Wholly support and comply with or even exceed the requirements of current environmental legislation and codes of practice.
- Minimise our waste and then reuse or recycle as much of it as possible.
- Minimise energy and water usage in our buildings, vehicles and processes in order to conserve supplies and minimise our consumption of natural resources, especially where they are non-renewable.
- Operate and maintain company vehicles (where appropriate) with due regard to environmental issues as far as reasonably practical and encourage the use of alternative means of transport and car sharing as appropriate.
- Apply the principals of continuous improvement in respect of air, water, noise and light pollution from our premises and reduce any impacts from our operations on the environment and local community.
- As far as possible, purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment and encourage others to do the same.
- Assess the environmental impact of any new processes or products we intend to introduce in advance.
If you have any questions, queries or issues related to the Environmental Policy linked to our business, please do not hesitate to contact us.